In the IE Executive program on Customer Centricity, we dive deep into the heart of business by making the customer the focal point. In today's dynamic market, understanding and delivering genuine value to customers is the key to success. This program isn't just about theories; it's about revolutionizing the way you operate. Through hands-on experiences, real-world case studies, and dynamic simulations, you'll gain the insights and skills needed to cultivate a customer-centric culture within your organization.
But we don't just stop at theory. This program is all about making a practical impact. You'll embark on a journey focused on real-world application, where you'll implement customer-centric strategies that drive tangible results. Whether it's refining product offerings or enhancing customer experiences, you'll leave with actionable strategies that will propel your organization toward sustainable success. Join us in this transformative experience and see how prioritizing customer value can unlock unprecedented potential for your organization.
In this program, we will learn about the importance of marketing in implementing business strategies and achieving business goals. This program will cover three key topics: the marketing strategy, the marketing mix, and digital marketing throughout the steps of the customer journey. The goals of this program are the following:
· Analyze how to construct the marketing strategy by setting specific marketing goals; developing segmentation, targeting, differentiation, and positioning strategies; and creating a powerful value proposition.
· Discuss how to apply the value proposition in the implementation of an efficient marketing mix with a customer-centric approach.
· Learn how marketers assess customer needs and wants to develop products, select appropriate pricing strategies, determine strategic omnichannel placement, and implement communication activities.
· Focus on the various steps of the customer journey and the digital marketing techniques to be implemented throughout this journey.
· Ultimately, this program will empower students in their careers by equipping them with a foundational understanding of marketing to succeed in an ever-evolving business landscape.
After taking this program, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the importance of customer centricity across all areas of an organization in the digital transformation journey.
2. Create a high-level plan to embed customer centricity in the organization.
3. Have the knowledge to be an active participant in managing the customer-centric digital transformation within organizations.
February 28th - March 27th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Evaluate customer needs across the organization.
Use data to turn insights into growth opportunities.
Map your efforts for maximum impact.
Teams and technology to address customer needs.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.