In the Digital Business Models program, prepare for a transformative experience. In today's fast-paced business world, embracing and making the most of digital value is vital. This program isn't just about theories; it's a hands-on adventure into the world of digital business, designed especially for seasoned executives like you. Through interactive live sessions, real-life case studies, and collaborative projects, you'll not only understand the ins and outs of digital business models, but also discover how to put them into action for success in today's competitive market.
A key aspect of this program is about uncovering and nurturing the digital potential within your business. We firmly believe that every organization, regardless of its size or industry, holds untapped opportunities in the digital realm. You'll gain practical insights into recognizing and utilizing digital resources, from data to platforms, to create new revenue streams and enhance customer experiences. Moreover, you'll learn how to adapt your business model to the ever-changing digital landscape, ensuring you stay ahead of industry trends. Come along on this empowering journey, and let's redefine the way you approach digital business at an executive level.
In this program, we will examine how technology has transformed the ways in which firms compete and has become an important factor in management decisions at all levels of the business. Moreover, our economy is sometimes referred to as the "digital economy", which is indicative of the pervasive nature and the critical role of IT in business strategies and operations. Technology has also changed how people communicate, collaborate, and coordinate work activities. How are companies reacting to this disruption? This program will help to analyze the application of technology in its wider sphere of company transformational drivers, and to apply that in your own sphere of influence.
After taking this program, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss key digital business models and their characteristics,
2. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of different digital business models, considering factors such as model scalability, sustainability, and market adaptability.
3. Apply their knowledge of digital business models to analyze real-world case studies across specific industries and businesses.
4. Evaluate the impact of digital business models on organizational performance, competitiveness, and customer value.
5. Develop and design innovative digital business models that leverage emerging technologies and meet the needs of a target audience or market.
May 15th - June 12th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Explore and define strategies for creating and capturing value in the digital realm.
Adapt and transform existing business models to thrive in the digital age.
Identify strengths and weaknesses of different frameworks - and which work best for your business.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of digital transformation and its impact.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.