Step into the future of sales with our Digital Sales program! We believe that sales is all about building genuine relationships, not just making transactions. That's why our program focuses on empowering you with the skills to create sales channels that prioritize the customer's needs and experience. You'll learn to really listen, understand, and anticipate what your audience wants, ensuring that every interaction builds trust and fosters long-lasting connections.
But it's not just about people skills. Our program also dives into the world of cutting-edge technology that enhances the customer's journey. You'll get hands-on experience with innovative tools and platforms that make the sales process personalized and seamless. Through interactive live sessions and real-world scenarios, you'll not only become adept at using digital sales platforms but also gain the ability to adapt and innovate in this ever-changing digital landscape. Join us on this transformative journey and become a true master of digital sales, where putting the customer first is the key to success.
Sales are operative by execution while also being strategic by inception and implications. You may have a great product or service but, without sales, you don’t have a company. You can, in fact, just have a business just by reselling goods from a third party, as is the case with drop-shipping.
Welcome to the world of digital sales. In this program, you will learn how to leverage frameworks to build sales channels that place the customer at the center of digital transformation.
Over the next few weeks, you will take an immersive approach to move from the origins of digital sales through to current trends and digital sales models that deliver the expected value to your clients. You will also learn the importance and implications of hybrid sales models and how this can apply to your company.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Create a roadmap for a digital sales strategy based on a predefined buyer persona
2. Identify and plan for the implementation of the optimal digital sales model for a given business strategy
3. Explain key concepts in the conceptualization of digital sales and drivers of purchaser behavior.
4. Differentiate between marketing strategy and tactics.
5. Compare the pros, cons, and implications of digital sales models and hybrid sales channels based on strategic approaches.
6. Analyze purchaser behaviors using theoretical frameworks.
7. Apply data insights to drive digital sales in a marketing context.
8. Create a digital sales strategy based on a given business scenario (taking into account supply chain and P and L implications).
February 21st - March 20th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Target your sales to reach your customers, wherever they are.
Discover the impact of digital sales across the entire client journey.
Use data to drive your digital sales.
Evaluate and compare frameworks to choose the one that fits your organization.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.