Step into the forefront of innovation with the IE Executive program on Extended Reality and Metaverse. In a world where the lines between the digital and physical blur, mastering Extended Reality (XR) is the next big leap for organizations. This program isn't just a course; it's a hands-on exploration led by industry experts and visionaries. Through engaging live sessions, state-of-the-art simulations, and real-world applications, you'll not only grasp the potential of XR but also learn how to apply it to enhance your organization's capabilities.
It's about bringing your ideas to life in a way that pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the digital world. This program gives you the tools and knowledge to make these concepts a reality. Join us on this transformative journey and let's usher your organization into a future empowered by XR.
In this program, we will get to know virtual reality and augmented reality technologies, how they work, and the different practical use cases that we can apply in various industries. We will understand how to use these technologies to improve the business processes of our companies and the different technologies with which we can combine them to achieve better results. In addition, we will learn what the metaverse is, how it works, its main use cases, and the most important existing platforms. We will carry out various tasks that will allow us to create our first experiences using these technologies.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the distinctions between the Metaverse and traditional VR/AR experiences, including their use cases, devices available, and potential impacts.
2. Explain the role of spatial anchors and spatial mapping in creating a digital twin and enhancing interaction with reality.
3. Analyze and compare the use cases of VR and AR technologies in different sectors, considering the unique challenges and benefits each industry may face.
4. Develop a work session in the Metaverse, discussing applicable use cases and potential impacts, while incorporating content sharing and collaborative elements.
5. Create an augmented reality experience individually, ensuring it works on mobile phones or tablets and can be shared.
April 24th - May 22nd, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Use digital twinning, spatial anchors, and spatial mapping to interact with reality.
Create more impactful client and team experiences.
Choose the right solution to meet your needs.
Implement best practices for meaningful and effective metaverse meetings, training sessions, and more.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.