The Innovation Management Program isn't just about theories and concepts; it's about arming you with practical skills and a strategic mindset to drive innovation within your organization. Through engaging live sessions, real-world case studies, and hands-on projects, you'll not only grasp the ins and outs of innovation management, but also learn how to put them into action in your specific industry and context.
A key highlight of this program is the emphasis on expediting the idea lifecycle. We understand that in today's fast-paced world, time is of the essence. You'll gain invaluable strategies and techniques to fast-track the journey from concept to execution. Additionally, managing new business ventures is a pivotal focus. From the very inception to successfully reaching the market, you'll acquire the insights and tools necessary to navigate the entire process. This ensures that your innovations not only come to fruition, but also flourish in the market. Join us in this empowering experience, and together, let's revolutionize the way you approach innovation management.
What is innovation management? How do enterprises bring new business models, products and services to market? How can companies shorten the idea life cycle?
Through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation, this program will guide the participant through innovation management terminology and concept and the impact of enterprise innovation on the individual. Participants will explore idea management frameworks and how companies need to be structured for constant and sustainable innovation so that they can successfully plan and implement innovation initiatives with cross-functional teams.
After taking this program, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the various forms of innovation and their importance for business growth and competitiveness
2. Identify opportunities for disruptive and incremental innovations that are aligned with business goals
3. Generate innovative ideas and solutions to complex problems using thought generation techniques and design thinking in cross-functional teams
4. Evaluate and prioritize ideas based on defined criteria
5. Implement agile and lean methodologies for faster innovation cycles, continuous improvement, and adaptation to changing market conditions and customer preferences
6. Create a roadmap for integrating innovation into the overall business strategy
7. Lead innovation initiatives (from idea to market launch) by fostering an innovation culture and empowering team members to embrace new ideas
May 8th - June 5th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Recognize and evaluate types of innovation.
Develop techniques for generating and evaluating innovative ideas and solutions.
Create a roadmap for integrating innovation and identify disruption opportunities.
Manage change and empower teams to execute innovation projects.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.