Epic Awards 2021 The nominations for the EPIC Awards are closed!
Stay tuned to the annoucement of the finalists 2021. Follow us in social media to know more!
Extraordinary People Inspiring the IE Community
The Essence: Personal Progress. Human Success.
The IE experience involves a personal and professional transformation process that is ultimately reflected in the achievements of our alumni. Our more than 66,000 alumni contribute to their organizations and the society in countries all over the globe.
EPIC alumni perform in their personal and professional lives by the same standards of excellence that have been taught at IE’s undergraduate and master programs. Our EPIC alumni are accomplished entrepreneurs, leaders, and role models that show commitment to society and deliver exemplary work in their fields of knowledge throughout the different stages of their lives.
- Business Impact: Experienced executives who transform the companies and organizations where they work, by putting into practice the values acquired at IE.
- Creators: Entrepreneurs who have successfully founded and scaled their businesses, ultimately turning ideas into reality. Their companies have a 2+ year startup survival rate and/or have obtained funding of 1MM.
- Human Success: Alumni who have gone beyond personal and professional achievements to change our world and mobilize society through social impact. Dedicates life efforts to altruistic & idealistic activities or the benefit of society as a whole.
- Women Inspiring Women: Women who live the value of diversity by helping other women achieve their aspirations and creating a solid platform for gender equality.
- Young & Ambitious Minds: Alumni under 30 years old, who have obtained a significant promotion at work or have been distinguished as potential leaders within their organizations, or having obtained funding for their own company/start up or achieved exit phase,
If you know someone EPIC, share your nomination for next edition.
Adam PervezChief Happiness Officer at HappinessPlunge.com. IMBA 2009.
Carlos de HartGerente General at Agroince. MIDE 2002.
Nabila Toubia MorcosOwner and Managing Director at EN-CAPS Consult. AMP 2006 & GSMP 2008.
Yvonne KrywyjBusiness Operation Manager at Sustainable Health Enterprises (SHE). IMBA 2012.
Maya HelbaouiPublic Affairs Lead, Middle East at Roche. IMBA 2012.
Roxana HidanHead of SME Business at OTP Bank of Romania. EMBA 2014.
Daniel MuñizExecutive Vice President at Grupo Mexico. MBA 2004.
Ramón MartinFounder & CEO of META 4. EMBA 1991.
Murat ÜnalFounder & Executive Officer at SONEAN. DBA 2011 & ExLLM 2007.
Ana UgidosFounder and CEO of BTSA Biotecnologías Aplicadas. GSMP 2006.
Bianca HutinFounder and CEO of My Web'Art. MIM 2010.
Jorge Schnura, Eiso Kant & Philip Von HaveFounders at Tyba. BBA 2013.
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
Every alumni has a story that deserves to be told.
Share yours or nominate someone EPIC for next edition.