My personal interest has been always focused on the junction between enterprise-applied technology and Law. I picture myself as a “hibrid” of both worlds, given my academic and professional background and I am a passionate of researching about how dependant and contradictory law and information systems areas.
• 19 years of experience in international sales and information systems, after holding positions in companies like PayPal, (former Country Manager), Gaston & Daniela and TB Security. I also founded the IT security consultancy firm COVERSEC
• Research areas: E-commerce, information security, juridical and economic aspects of the Internet, Tech Law and Internet means of payment
• Lecturer of Information Systems and Technologies and Chair of the Department of Information Systems Risks at IE
• BA in Political Science and Law. IE
• EXMBA. IE
• Certified by the programs CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
• PHD Student of International Business Law, specialised in economic and juridical aspects of Internet financial transactions