Professional with 20 years of international experience at C-level in EdTech, Finance, Business Development, Audit, Strategy and Start ups, that she enjoys sharing in her seminars. She has performed across the value chain: FMCG, Pharma, Telecom, Manufacturing, Consulting and Education domains getting a holistic overview of the business.
Expert in blended education, she has more than 10 years experience in the online teaching field.
Graduated cum Laude in business studies and number 1 Executive MBA at IE Business School, her professional background has been developed internationally in Latam, Europe and the US, where she has lived more than 7 years. Director of EDEM University Centre from 2012 till 2020, she strongly promoted change and growth in the institution.
At the present moment all her energy is concentrated in 2 main fields: design thinking and sustainable corporate development; and a new venture that pretends to bring positive disruption to the way families recover and recycle plastics (www.contenedorblanco.com)
Mother of 2 and marathon runner, she is bilingual English / Spanish and fluent also in German.
• CEO Contenedor Blanco, 2019 - Present
• Director, EDEM University Centre, EDEM Digital, Valencia, 2012 - 2020
• Adjunct faculty, IE Business School, Madrid, 2007 - Present
• Founder and CEO, LER Consulting, France, Poland, UK, Germany, 2007 - 2012
• CFO, United Internet Team Germany, America’s Cup, Valencia, 2005 - 2007
• Purchasing and Supply Chain Director, Bellsouth Perú – Telefónica Móviles, Lima, Peru, 2002 - 2005
• Internal Auditor, Aventis Pharma, Frankfurt, Germany, 2001 - 2002
• Senior Auditor, Arthur Andersen, Barcelona, Spain, 1999 - 2001
• Adjunct Professor of Financial Accounting, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation, IE Business School , 2007 - Present
• Author of multimedia materials published at Harvard and IE Library. Merlot Award on ‘Accountsville, Impairment of Assets’, 2012
• Visiting Faculty at Berklee College of Music, Singapore Management University (SMU), UCLA (US), Insper (Brazil) and Pacifico Business School (Perú)
• Completing PhD in Business
• Singularity Summit Spain – Exponential Technologies, Singularity University, 2019
• PhD doctoral student, University of Valencia 2018
• Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators, Babson College, 2014
• Best student – Executive MBA, IE Business School, 2007
• Extraordinary Award in Economics and Business Studies, University of Valencia, 1999
• BA Honors in Business Administration, University of Hertfordshire, 1998