Accounting & Management Control
Lucía Egea possesses more than 20 years of international experience at C-level in EdTech, finance, business development, audit, strategy, operations and start ups. Her professional background has been developed internationally in Latam, Europe and the US, where she has lived more than 7 years. Director of EDEM University Centre, mother of 2 and marathon runner. She is passionate about education and tech challenges. Bilingual English / Spanish, she is fluent also in German.
• CEO Contenedor Blanco (2019 – present)
• Director, EDEM University Centre, EDEM Digital, Valencia (2012 – 2020)
• Adjunct faculty, IE Business School, Madrid (2007 – present)
• Founder and CEO, LER Consulting, France, Poland, UK, Germany (2007-2012)
• CFO, United Internet Team Germany, America’s Cup, Valencia (2005-2007)
• Purchasing and Supply Chain Director, Bellsouth, Lima, Peru (2002-2005)
• Internal Auditor, Aventis Pharma, Frankfurt, Germany (2001-2002)
• Senior Auditor, Arthur Andersen, Barcelona (1999-2001)
• Adjunct Professor of Financial Accounting, IE Business School (2007 – present)
• Author of multimedia materials published at Harvard and IE Library. Merlot Award on ‘Accountsville, Impairment of Assets’, 2012.
• Visiting Faculty at Berklee College of Music, Singapore Management University (SMU), UCLA and Insper Brazil.
• Singularity Summit Spain – Exponential Technologies, Singularity University, 2019
• PhD doctoral student, University of Valencia 2018
• Price-Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators, Babson College, 2014
• Best student – Executive MBA, IE Business School, 2007
• Extraordinary Award in Economics and Business Studies, University of Valencia, 1999
• BA Honors in Business Administration, University of Hertfordshire, 1998