Ramón holds a wide experience in Marketing, Strategy & Innovation, working in top companies and strategic consulting firms. After finishing his Bachelor of Economics, he worked and developed his career in Marketing in top multinational companies for 12 years (Unilever and Kraft/Mondelez).
He is strongly passionate about Marketing and Branding and after his long-term experience in big companies, he decided to continue growing in the consulting firm BMC Strategic Innovation. He held the role of Content Director for Coca-Cola in Europe and then he held the position of Country & Regional Manager in this consulting company.
Ramón has been a professor and Marketing electives coordinator at IE from 2012 and he has always loved teaching and people development. He has also recently finished a Master in Humanistic Psychology.
He defines Marketing as the right combination of people understanding, business acumen, strategic thinking and creative thrill to make things different and build unique customer-centric value.
• Independent Strategic & Brand consultant since 2016
• Contents Director & Country/Regional Manager for Europe & Africa. BMC STRATEGIC INNOVATION. Key Clients: Coca-Cola, Nespresso, Gallina Blanca... 2012-2016
• Marketing Manager KRAFT FOODS (now Mondelez). Brands: Tassimo, Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Milka, Philadelphia...2003-2012
• Brand Manager UNILEVER. Brand: Dove. 2000-2003
• Marketing Professor, IE University, since 2012: Product & Brand Management, Marketing Fundamentals, and Marketing Management
• Professor of Branding & Corporate Identity. Master in Corporate and Marketing Communication. Since 2019.
• Professor of Product & Service Innovation in the Digital Era. Master in Digital Marketing (IE School of Human Sciences & Technology, IE). From 2018
• Marketing & Insight Lab Director, from 2017
• Coordinator of Marketing electives, IE University, from 2012
• Bachelor in Economics. B.Sc. Hons. Universidad Autónoma Madrid. 2000
• Master in Humanistic Psychology. Universidad Alcalá de Henares. 2019