1. Online application
2. University diplomas and Official transcripts of grades
3. GRE or GMAT score (Practice makes one perfect! Try the IE GMAT Simulator and find where you stand.)
4. Proof of fluency in English: TOEFL or British Council – IELTS
5. Statement of Purpose
6. 2 letters of recommendation
7. Photo and copy of passport
Deadline to apply: January 31st.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A STUDENT?APPLY FOR
FEES & FUNDING
Tuition Fee: 60.000€.
The PhD program offers to admitted students scholarships based on merits (CV, GMAT or GRE score, TOEFL, interview, etc.).
The Scholarship can cover:
- Full Scholarship (tuition + Maintenance)
The scholarships are not granted by default and there is a committee that assesses each applicant after they have submitted the application.