Choose your own path to success
What kind of candidate do we look for?
Dual Degree students are driven, dedicated and creative individuals who hold outstanding academic and/or professional achievements, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. We seek both high-potential candidates who match our entrepreneurial spirit and those who are already putting their skills into practice. Most importantly, we’re looking for balanced individuals who are enthusiastic about their academic and professional future.
The admissions process is meticulous, and each candidate is evaluated individually and holistically to decide whether they are the right fit for our programs and global community. We grant places on a rolling basis, yet space is limited, so we advise all interested candidates to submit their application as soon as possible to guarantee their place.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
Should you have any issues attaching the documents, you may send them directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face in Madrid or via Skype) with an Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE FINAL DECISION
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you applied to and the following one.
IE collaborates with financial institutions and has various financing agreements. Its goal is to help students obtain loans with favorable financial conditions.More Information