Global Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership - ProgramEnhance your leadership skills
This six-month program is designed based on proven instructional strategies and provides the most sophisticated, effective and efficient learning experience for participants. The modern learning design involve innovative delivery methods and pedagogy such as discovery learning, flipped classroom, on-the job assignments, digital learning, virtual classrooms, group work, peer coaching and mentoring.
The average study load over 6 months is about 6-8 hours per week (excluding attendance of the immersive classroom sessions).
ONE LEARNING JOURNEY
- Doing Business in the Digital Age
- The Future of Work
- Upskilling and reskilling of the workforce
- The Next Generation of Talent Management
- Equipping leaders through impactful Leadership Development
- L&D Strategy & Governance
- The Learning Sciences
- The Learning Organization in the Digital Age
- Lifelong Learning Mindsets
- Advancing Learning Culture and Climate
- Deploying Digital Learning with impact
- Learning Technology Architecture
- Organizing for Agility
- Engaging Stakeholders for success
- Learning Measurement & impact
- AI, Learning Analytics and Big Data
- Positive leadership: leading self and your team
- Leading Transformation
This is a high impact global online program, which includes 12 modules of interactive live virtual classroom sessions; self-paces digital learning, group work, on-the job assignments, a personal project and peer exchanges and mentoring. Attendance of a 2.5-day residential retreat is optional.
The program leverages a blended and international faculty including leading academics, L&D/HR executives, program alumni and facilitators.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Program
- An opportunity to upskill yourself in L&D/Leadership development
- Apply insights based on the latest research and best practices in your daily job.
- Experience a high impact and modern online learning program
- Participate in a six month immersive and interactive learning journey (July 2021 – January 2022)
- Attend this program from any location around the world
- Learn from top international faculty and practitioners
- Use this opportunity to attend an optional residential retreat in Europe.
- Collaborate and learn with a cohort of maximum 35 candidates
- Earn a Certificate from 2 Top Business Schools
- Become part of the program alumni community of 100+ former candidates
A Liquid Learning Experience
At IE Business School Executive Education, we strive to provide an educational experience that works with the rhythm of high-performing professionals. Throughout our over 20 years as leaders in online learning, we have constantly sought to refine our approach. We have chipped away at the barriers that obstruct dynamic executives from discovering the latest best practices or gaining the tools to lead more effectively.