Founding Member, Syndicate X
Head of Point of Referece (POR)
Bachelor in Design
Jeffrey Ludlow is a founding member of the international brand consultancy called Syndicate X and heads up the Madrid graphic design studio Point of Reference (POR).
For the past 15 years, he has intersected the worlds of culture, commerce and architecture where he has worked with business, culture and design leaders such as Rem Koolhaas, Kanye West, Miuccia Prada. His work has contributed to the cultural work of institutions such as Centro Botín, the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as companies including Audi, Asics, Changi Airport Group, Nike, and Prada on a range of brand strategy & design initiatives.
Previously he was the Chief Creative Officer at Bruce Mau Design, and worked at 2×4 Inc for 11 years as creative director in Beijing, New York and Madrid.
He holds a MArc from SCI-Arc, 2003, and BArc from University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2001.
• Founding Member. Syndicate X, Present
• Head of Point of Referece (POR). Madrid, Present
• Previous Experience:
– Chief Creative Officer at Bruce Mau Design. Canada
– Creative Director 2×4 Inc. Beijing, New York, Madrid
• Adjunct Professor at IE School of Architecture and Design since 2015
• MArc from SCI-Arc, 2003
• BArc from University of North Caroline at Charlotte, 2001