Master in Business Analytics & Big DataDrive business transformation through Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Business Analytics
Admissions & Fees
The IE Admissions Department has a rigorous selection process. We seek motivated, creative and high-potential candidates who stand out for their academic and/or professional achievements, as well as interpersonal skills. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate in order to bring in the most talented people into our international classrooms.
The tuition for the Master in Business Analytics and Big Data is 35,200€* for the 2018-2019 academic year.
*Tuition is reviewed on a yearly basis and therefore subject to change.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
Online Application form
At www.ie.edu/app, candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university(*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable:
Please click here for more info (https://www.ie.edu/business-school/degrees/university-diploma)
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-2 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one
START YOUR APPLICATION AND TAKE A STEP FORWARD IN YOUR CAREERApply now
AM I A POTENTIAL IE FIT?
Learn more about what we look for at IE.Discover more
We offer customized, merit-based aid and loan programs to make sure financial issues don't impede the success of outstanding students.