The MBA+ is composed of two entirely flexible and personalized programs. The core period covers the fundamental MBA topics, and allows you to pursue your studies in your format and language of preference.
The +Modules provide you with the possibility to either further your management education or specialize within your field of interest.
The Masters in Finance programs offer you an integrated finance education that covers the most diverse and up to date information on the finance industry and functional area.
IE Admissions carries out a rigorous selection process to ensure only the most outstanding candidates make it from the large number of applications. IE seeks highly potential individuals who are dynamic, motivated, and creative, who not only excel in their academic and professional lives, but also offer the kind of interpersonal skills that will allow them to get the most out of the program.
The online application will allow us to get to know you better and to know if you are the candidate we are looking for at IE. You must fill out the application in the language in which you intend to study the program’s core period. We would like to know about your past experiences and future aspirations, in three steps:
1. Basic information, where we will ask you for your personal information and contact information as well as for information about your academic and professional careers.
2. More about You: here we will ask you for information that is more specific, not only through questions and answers but also with other kinds of innovative formats, through which we want you to tell us who you are. This is your chance to reflect the way you think, your experiences, your values, your future plans and characteristics of your life that we consider important at IE.
3. Requirements: IE’s various Master’s Degree programs have specific requirements that will be asked for in this section. For more information about the requirements, please consult the web page of the IE Master’s Degree program you are interested in. In different parts of the application you may attach all the documentation necessary for the Master’s Degree you wish to study. You may save the application at any time throughout the process. It will not be reviewed by the Admissions Committee until it has been submitted and the application fee has been paid. We recommend that in the online application you provide information that reflects who you are, the experience you have gained so far in your life and what you could contribute to the program and to the IE community.
Candidates who have completed and submitted their online application and successfully pass the initial assessment by the Admissions Committee are invited to the interview stage. This phase examines the documentation provided in the online application in greater detail, and is set to evaluate whether the applicant’s profile meets program specific requirements and adds value to the class dynamic. As the interview is a fundamental element of the admissions process, it is recommended that it be conducted in person. Should an applicant not be able to meet a member of the Admissions Committee on campus in Madrid, interviews may be scheduled via videoconference (Skype), in coordination with an IE event, or with a representative at one of IE’s offices located across 25 countries all over the world.
After the completion of the interview the Admissions Committee will evaluate all aspects of the candidate’s application as a whole and reach its final decision, which will be formally communicated by letter or e-mail.
1. Admission Granted - Admission is granted to those applicants who meet all program specific requirements and whose profiles match the program.
2. Conditional Admission - Conditional Admission is awarded to those candidates who have the right profile for the program but have not yet met some of the mandatory program specific requirements. Once the pending documents have been submitted, the candidate will be granted definite admission.
3. No Admission - The candidate does not fit the class profile. After receiving No Admission the applicant may not reapply to the program until two years from the date of notification of the dismissal have passed. Admission is valid for two intakes, the one to which the candidate has applied to and the next.
Admission does not guarantee a place in the program. Therefore candidates are recommended to secure a place by making a place reservation as early on as possible.
The Student Office makes your life easier by providing information, support, and follow-up about all aspects of your move to Spain, including residency permits.
We offer guidance regarding visa and residency procedures, as well as all the necessary information to help you in your move to Spain.
We support students with all the residency paperwork they have to do once in Spain, plus accommodation and other basic services (health insurance, mobile phones, contracts… etc.).