IE participates in the United States Veterans Affairs GI Bill and Post 9/11 GI Bill educational assistance programs, which offer significant education benefits to eligible veterans.
You may be eligible to receive the following military benefits and fellowships.
Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Up to $21,084.89. USD (*amount may vary depending on VA Annual Budget) for 100% GI Bill Private School reimbursement
- (Veterans are 100% eligible if they served 36 months of active duty after 9/11)
- Monthly Stipend for Living Expenses and Housing
- $1,000 USD per year for books and academic supplies.
- Note: The transferability option under the Post-9/11 GI Bill allows service members to transfer all or some unused benefits to their spouse or dependent children.
US Military Fellowship
As part of our education benefits for veterans, Military Fellowships at IE are provided to recognize those contributions of men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces. These individuals are distinguished leaders in a variety of our programs, contribute to the IE community, and embody our core principles: diversity, entrepreneurship, humanities and social responsibility.
More than 60% of IE students receive some type of fellowship, which can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition.
Military Fellowships provided at IE are available exclusively for those who are former members of the United States Armed Forces.