IE provides you with the competitive edge to succeed in the competitive finance job market. Through the “Employability in Finance” sessions, students will meet career counselling consultants, recruitment professionals, HR Managers and headhunters from the finance sector. The Career Counsellor will work with students throughout the year and will assist them invididually on their career planning and strategy.Request Information
IE´s Masters in Finance alumni work in all the main companies and areas of finance, including: Corporate finance, M&A, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Asset Management, Leveraged Finance, Hedge Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Venture Capital and Private Equity, Financial Consulting, Auditing, International Organizations, Public Finance, Finance departments of corporations, just to name a few.
IE´s Career Management Center has a two-fold commitment: they help students take full advantage of their opportunities and provide the recruiters with access to the profiles that best suit their requirements.
Our students are working at top investment banks
• Investment Banks: Deutsche Banks, Morgan Stanley, UBS, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, Nomura, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Société Générale, Credit Suisse, Renaissance.
• Financial Boutiques: Rothschild, Lincoln, Perella Weinberg Partners, Arcano.
• Asset Management: Allianz Global Investors, Apollo Global Management, Blackrock, Julius Baer, NN Investment Partners.
• Private Equity: Cinven, Permira, 3i, Neuberger Berman, Bridgepoint.
• Hedge Funds: Marathon, Oaktree.
• Private Banking: UBS, Credit Suisse, Lombard Odier, Citigroup.
• Consulting Firms: MC Kinsey, BCG, AT Kearny, E&Y, KPMG, PWC, Deloitte.
• Rating Agencies: Moody’s, Standard and Poor’s
· Santander, BBVA, ING, Barclays
• Public Financial Institutions: FCA, IFC, EIB, EBRD, Asian Bank of Development.
• Corporations: BP, Shell, GE, IBM, Microsoft.
Pfizer, GSK, Johnson & Johnson
With regards to regions, the Master in Finance graduates are based mostly in Europe, with the rest being distributed between Asia, the Middle East and North America.
Cross-border M&A Associate at E&Y Spain
Master in Advanced Finance 2014
Global Market Control Associate, Deutsche Bank
Master in Finance 2007
Senior M&A Associates, Naspers Group Singapore
Class of 2011
Class of 2014
The Master in Finance has been consistently ranked in the top 8 by the Financial Times´ Global Masters in Finance rankings in the past four years. It is also ranked No.1 worldwide by eFinancialCareers, a ranking that measures the number of students who got jobs in top investment banks.
Master in Finance for getting an investment banking jobE-Financial Careers
European Business SchoolFinancial Times