Daniel Mayoral has focused his professional career in all aspects related to people’s development; and the elements that allow people and organizations to be more effective in personal relationships. After four years working in several consultancy projects in Accenture, he starts leading the Development Area in Agilent Technologies.
Daniel has participated in all aspects of organizational development, such as: creating training plans, development of training courses, competencies evaluation, mentoring / coaching programs, change management, on-line tools development, etc.
Nowadays he is working focusing in helping people and organizations in the development of tools and training programs that allows personal and professional development, in his own firm.
Daniel starts collaborating with IE in 2005 and actually takes part in several programs related with management abilities.
• 2002 - Today: Partner. PDM Consultores en Organización y Personas. Madrid (Spain)
• 2004 - Today: Adjunct Professor . IE. Madrid (Spain)
• 1999 - 2002: RRHH –Training and Development Manager. Agilent Technologies (Hewlett Packard) Madrid (Spain)
• 1996 - 1999: Change Management consultant. Accenture. Madrid (Spain)
• Responsible of developing programs for many organizations, from a diverse range of sectors
• Adjunct Professor in IE. Collaboration in MBA programs, open courses and in-company programs
• 1994 - 1996: MBA. IESE, Universidad de Navarra. Barcelona, (Spain)
• Autumn 1995: Exchange program. IPADE. Mexico City (Mexico)
• 1989 - 1994: Bachelor in Sciences. Universidad Complutense. Madrid (Spain)
• Hobbies: travel, yoga, cinema, music (playing drums), sports