Vice Dean for International Relations and Director of the IE Law Schools Undergraduate programs
Global, Comparative and European Law
Soledad Atienza is a Law Professor and is Vice Dean for International Relations at IE Law School. She is Director of the Undergraduate programs in Law at IE University. She is senior advisor to the Academic and Professional Development Committee of the IBA. She is co-director of the Pérez-Llorca / IE Chair for Commercial Law. She has practiced as lawyer for five years at Pérez- Llorca law firm.
She has a PhD in Social Sciences by IE University, an Executive MBA by IE Business School, a “ZertifiKat über Europäische Studien” by Europa Institut, Universität des Saarlandes and a Law Degree by CEU San Pablo. She has been visiting student at Cornell University. She is author of the book “Enseñar Derecho. ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?” (“Teaching Law. Can the US experience be useful?”) published by Aranzadi in 2014.
- PhD in Social Sciences, IE University
- Ex MBA, IE Business School
- ZertifiKat über Europäische Studien, Europa Institut, Universität des Saarlandes (Germany)
- Law Degree, CEU San Pablo
- Since 2015 Vice Dean for International Relations IE Law School
- Since 2010 Director Undergraduate Studies in Law IE University
- 1998- 2003 Lawyer at Pérez-Llorca Law firm