IE Ethics and Compliance Club Fostering compliance and ethics discussions
IE Ethics and Compliance Club
The goal of the IE Ethics & Compliance Club is to promote transparency, independence, diversity, and accountability in the corporate and public sectors, as well as foster discussions on areas touching ethics and compliance. Ethical business practices are, after all, the basis of a sustainable society and long-term value-driven culture. As an organization led by student leaders, the Club realizes its responsibility towards sustainable development and global transformation and has adopted three of 17 of the (SDGs into their strategy: 9, 16, and 17).
The newest initiative, Ethics & Integrity Challenge, aims to encourage students and young professionals to question how ethical decision-making is applied in an appropriate way to produce a dynamic, value-driven, and highly productive workplace culture. Read ahead for more details.
IE Ethics and Integrity Challenge
As future leaders and change-makers, students and young professionals must find ways to promote innovative thinking and ethical behavior in their daily lives to prompt a path towards a more inclusive and respectful society. The purpose of this challenge is for them to showcase their knowledge and creativity and find adaptable solutions to everyday problems faced by individuals in the workplace.
Why Should You Participate?
- Network with professionals and industry experts in the community
- Increase ability to resolve dilemmas ethically in common real-life situations
- Provide career opportunities for students and young professionals
- Develop an awareness of ethical standards in the workplace and daily life
- Embrace the spirit of teamwork and diversity
On completion of the challenge, all participants will receive a certificate of recognition issued by the IE University.
As a member of the SCCE, build connections with industry experts, gain access to discounted events and products, engage in numerous programs, and get a monthly subscription of Compliance and Ethics Professional (CEP) magazine, to name a few.
LawAhead Hub is a collaborative space that brings together visionaries, researchers, techies, and scholars to build the future of law and society. As a member, gain access to the network, collaborate in the publications, partake in global events and participate in research projects.Discover
Develop a sophisticated understanding of complex regulatory challenges emerging in the global marketplace across a wide range of industries and jurisdictions while encouraging a special focus on ethics and corporate social responsibility. Earn 25% scholarship for the Master in Global Corporate Compliance (LL.M./MSL.) (Part Time format)More info
ENROLLMENT AND COMPETITION TIMELINE
This year's challenge will kick off in October 2020. Participants can begin enrolling from October 16 till October 22. The enrollment process can be done on a team basis, or individual basis if the participant does not have a predetermined team. In the case of the latter, participants will be randomly assigned to a team with other challengers who are looking for teammates.
- 15 October (06:00 PM CET): Kick-Off Interview With Rob Chesnut
- 16 October (09:00 AM CET): Registrations Open
- 22 October (09:00 PM CET): Application Deadline
- 24 October (09:00 AM CET): Receive Case
- 30 October (11:00 PM CET): Case Submission
- 03 November (09:00 AM CET): Finalists Announced
- 06 November (11:00 PM CET): Presentation Submission
- 07 November (06:00 PM CET): Challenge Webinar