The main objective of the admission process is to select students with the greatest potential who can make a significant contribution to the learning experience.
We seek candidates who are dynamic, motivated, creative and who not only present excellent academic and professional credentials, but also possess the kind of interpersonal skills that will allow them to obtain maximun benefit from the program. Admission is granted on a rolling basis and although there is no deadline for applications for a particular intake, early application is recommended given that admission is competitive and limited to available space.
We understand that you’re making a significant investment and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making your Master in Business for Architecture and Design affordable. Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
Kindly note that plans with more than 3 consecutive installments will be charged 400€ for the administrative service it involves.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via online) with a manager of the Admissions Team.
The Admissions Department will contact you with the final resolution of your Admissions process. Should it be positive, you will be guided through next steps for your enrollment.
Learn all you need to know about the IE Global Admissions Test.
Our team is here to support you with immigration and relocation processes, such as housing, health care, bank accounts, resources for partners and information about life in Madrid, so that you can focus on studying and enjoying the IE experience.
Review our FAQ responses to better understand everything related to our Admission Processes.
The first step to apply is to complete and submit the online application. You will need to register with your personal email on our platform and create a password so you can access it as many times as you need.
1. Fill out the online application form: Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and upload the required documents. You can access the online application here .
2. Online assessment: Once you have submitted the online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to the online assessment, known as the Kira Assessment (Kira). This allows the admissions team to get a sense of your personality and potential before proceeding to a possible interview. Completing the assessment is simple—you will be given 3 questions to answer in a set amount of time. One of your responses will be written, and two will be recorded via video. The whole process should only take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
3. Entrance exam*: Candidates are required to take either the GMAT, GRE, or IE Global Admissions Test (ieGAT), use this link to contact your local office to find out when and where the next exam will take place.
4. Personal Interview: Once you have completed the previous steps, the Admissions Committee will review your application and determine whether to advance you to the final interview phase. The interview will allow us to get to know you better, and further assess certain qualities, such as your personality, capacity for critical thinking, method of self-expression and other communication skills. Our objective is to gauge your potential as a part of IE University, developing a mutually beneficial relationship both personally and academically. This interview can be either face-to-face or via video conference.
5. Final Committee Decision: Once you have completed the application form, submitted the required documentation, and attended the personal interview, your application is reviewed by the University’s Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision via e-mail. The first step to apply is to complete and submit the online application . You will need to register with your personal email on our platform and create a password so you can access it as many times as you need.
Yes, once we receive your application, we will review the documentation you have submitted and inform you about the remaining items needed for your application.
No, there is no deadline because we have a rolling admissions process, which means that you can apply at any time of the year. However, due to the large number of applications we receive, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Keep in mind that a student visa time issue may vary from country to country, for more information please visit Student Services.
The various stages of our admissions process are aimed at identifying those areas of your academic and personal profile that make you unique, and to make sure that you fit in with our educational model. On average, the admissions process can take between 4-6 weeks, but it will always depend on each specific case. Places in our master programs are limited, and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, by strict order of admission date.
No, there is no deadline because we have a rolling admissions process, which means that you can apply at any time of the year. However, due to the large number of applications we receive, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Keep in mind that a student visa time issue may vary from country to country, for more information please visit Student Services .