Executive Master in International Trade - Admissions & FeesIt's time to build more bridges
TUITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
*The tuition fee includes:
- All expenses related to academic learning, including access to relevant technology, multimedia learning tools, conferences, physical and digital library resources, and IE Centers of Excellence.
- The mandatory residential weeks in Madrid and Geneva (flights and accommodation are not included).
- A contribution of 1,200 Euros to IE Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports scholarships, social initiatives and applied research to promote educational and professional opportunities for all.
**Special Conditions for IE Alumni, please contact your admissions advisor for more information.
We understand that you’re making a significant investment and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making your Executive Master in International Trade affordable.
Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
- The ability to pay your tuition fees in up to 11 consecutive installments
- They can be used in conjunction with your financial aid award shall you receive a scholarship
- Our payment plans are interest-free and there are no pre-approval requirements or credit checks
Kindly note that plans with more than 3 consecutive installments will be charged 400€ for the administrative service it involves.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
Liquid Learning at IE University
In this new reality, we understand it’s not always possible to attend class in person. That’s why we developed our Liquid Learning approach, which seamlessly adapts to individual needs and provides equal access to world-class education—whether on campus or online wherever you are.Discover more
Relevant information regarding Covid-19
COMPLETE YOUR ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our number one priority, but we understand that planning for your future must continue. With this in mind, we have implemented an application process that is 100% online.
COVID-19 APPLICANTS’ FAQS
Due to the current worldwide circumstances with Covid-19, please have a look at the most frequently asked questions we have prepared and collected for our students and candidates.
APPLY FOR IE RESILIENCE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
We have created a fund to help our students and highly qualified candidates who, due to the pandemic, find themselves facing an exceptionally uncertain economic environment.
Soizic Belliard / Adelaide Isaacs
Associate Director of Admissions / Admissions Manager
Would you like to know more? We'd love to hear from you!RECEIVE INFO
Learn about our SheTrades Scholarship for womenDiscover more
Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume. See example here.
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
Should you have any issues attaching the documents, you may send them directly to us iegpa.Admissions@ie.edu
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.