We Help You Open the Door to Your Future
IE Business School awards tuition funding assistance based on merit, distinctive competencies and academic excellence. The Master in Management tuition fee is 37.200€*. Many of our students visit our Financial Aid office for a personal consultation to address their financial needs, and we will be happy to speak on the phone or set up an appointment if you have any questions.
* Please bear in mind that prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
The IE Admissions Department has a rigorous selection process. We seek motivated, creative and high-potential candidates who stand out for their academic and/or professional achievements, as well as interpersonal skills. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate in order to bring in the most talented people into our international classrooms.
Online Application form
At www.ie.edu/app, candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee 125€ (non-refundable and payable by credit card or cash)
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.
Financial Aid Helps You Fund Your Master Degree Experience
Studying at IE Business School is an investment of time, effort and financial resources. To help students manage the funding of their program, IE Financial Aid provides access to scholarships, fellowships and student loan programs. When planning your master program experience it’s important to take into account all program and related expenses, to be sure your budget is realistic and that you’ll have the necessary resources to fund it. So for example if you plan on doing an unpaid internship with an NGO as part of your master degree experience, this is an additional expense you’ll need to plan for. As each student has the opportunity to make their IE experience a unique one, each student will have unique funding needs. Below we’ve provided additional information on the types of financial assistance IE offers, and how you can apply for Financial Aid.
IE Financial Aid: Scholarships, Fellowships and Student Loans.
- The IE Foundation offers different types of scholarships, as well as fellowships, designed for different types of IE Student profiles
- The criteria for awarding scholarships and fellowships is based on academic merit as well as economic need
- As part of IE’s continuing support for women in the workplace, a special fund for women has been created to improve access to an IE Master’s program
- IE has agreements with different financial institutions that can help with the financing of your program
- These special financing agreements offer competitive interest rates
- In some cases, students of full time programs can defer repayment of the loan for the duration of the program.
Every year, thanks to our scholarship system and our agreements with financial institutions, around 40% of IE Master students receive some form of financial assistance
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Scholarship and fellowship applications must be submitted through the online form available at www.ie.edu/financialaid once completed the online admission form and always before the opening day of your program.
Loan applications must be submitted before specific deadlines once you have been admitted to IE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized attention of the best loan offering applicable to you. Those students that have outstanding loans from Sabadell will receive a provisional diploma at the graduation ceremony due to the specific conditions in place with these cooperating financial institutions. While the diploma itself contains text indicating it is provisional, there is no difference in the distribution of folders at the graduation ceremony. Once the loan is paid in full, graduates should send the confirmation to email@example.com so that the final diploma can be mailed by post. Should you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have submitted a complete Financial Aid application form, typically it takes 1-2 weeks to receive a decision from Financial Aid. Please remember that having admissions to an IE Business School master program is a pre-requisite to being awarded financial assistance.