Master in Management - Admissions, Fees and FundingDigital Business. Marketing. Technology. International Business. Finance & Entrepreneurship. Strategic Management. Choose your journey with the most customizable program up to date.
The Master in Management Admission Process
The IE Admissions Department has a rigorous selection process. We seek motivated, creative and high-potential candidates who stand out for their academic and/or professional achievements, as well as interpersonal skills. The Master in Management is an investment into your future—for more information about the cost of the program, click here.
We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate in order to bring in the most talented people into our international classrooms.
The admission process is divided in five steps. Below you will find detailed information on each step, from sending of the online application form to the final decision of our Admissions Committee. In addition, we provide a series of explanatory videos to solve any questions that may arise about the process.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university*
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume. See example here.
- 1 Personal Essay or Video “Express Yourself”
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced C1 (CAE). For those applying for the bilingual format, the English language certificates we accept are TOEFL (minimum score of 92), the IELTS (minimum score of 6.5), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 110) and Cambridge Proficiency First B2 (FCE). A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English or if you have worked for more than 2 years in an English-speaking country. The validity of all previously mentioned English language certificates for IE’s admissions process is two years, from the date you took the exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via online) with a manager of the Admissions Team.
ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE FINAL DECISION
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are usually valid for the intake you apply and the following one.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A STUDENT?APPLY FOR
Master in Management Fees
The Master in Management tuition fee is 38.500€*.
Many of our students visit our Financial Aid office for a personal consultation to address their financial needs, and we are happy to speak on the phone or set up an appointment if you have any questions.
*Please bear in mind that prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
**Special Conditions for IE Alumni, please contact your admissions advisor for more information.
***To become an IE University student, all IE Community members should make a one-off contribution to the IE Foundation. This is a single payment of €1,200 to be made during the enrollment process.
We understand that you’re making a significant investment and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making your Master in Management affordable. Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
- The ability to pay your tuition fees in up to 7 consecutive installments.
- They can be used in conjunction with your financial aid award shall you receive a scholarship.
- Our payment plans are interest-free and there are no pre-approval requirements or credit checks.
Kindly note that plans with more than 3 consecutive installments will be charged 400€ for the administrative service it involves.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
WE’LL HELP YOU FUND YOUR EDUCATION
IE works alongside some of Spain’s largest financial institutions to bring students affordable ways to finance their programs. In addition to competitive interest rates, these loan programs offer grace periods and up to 10-year repayment plans.
Scholarships range from 5% to 40% of tuition, and are awarded according to three criteria: merit, diversity, and financial need. IE also has a special fund with an endowment of €6 million for scholarships aimed at supporting women’s education. All financial assistance is possible thanks to contributions made by various companies to the Corporate Fund of Excellence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Funding your studies is an important decision. The Financial Aid office helps candidates make a financial plan to help them get the necessary resources to fund their education in IE. Our Financial Aid department has a team that will help you plan your future.GO TO FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION FORM
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our number-one priority.
We want to make sure that you can plan your future without having to put your education on hold. Check out the IE University COVID-19 guidelines so that you can join our community with peace of mind.See more