At IE, we take a holistic approach when evaluating your application. We look at every aspect of your profile with the same weight and it is therefore essential that you include detailed information on relevant academic and professional achievements, as well as any other details that you feel will strengthen your application.
To be eligible for the International MBA + Masters of Laws (LLM) Dual Degree admissions process, you will need to have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university or equivalent
- A minimum work experience of three years.
The online application form can be found and completed in English at www.ie.edu/app.
Please keep in mind that IE offers a rolling admissions process. As such, there are no submission deadlines for any particular intake. However, it is highly recommended that you present your application approximately one year prior to program commencement, as seats fill up far prior to the program start. It will take roughly 3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to review your file and provide you with initial feedback.
- Entrance Exam Options:
- IE Global Admissions Test (ieGAT)
- Language certificate options for non-native speakers:
- TOEFL ibt 100 (Reporting Code: 0707)
- Pearson PTE Academic 73
- IELTS 7.0
- Cambridge CAE or CPE
OR (for Bilingual or Spanish options)
- DELE (C1)
- DIE (C1)
- Cámara de Comercio de Madrid
- Supporting documents:
- A one-page CV
- Two recommendation letters
- 3 Essays/presentations
- Original undergraduate university transcripts and diploma
- Copies of other relevant degrees, certificates or accreditations (as applicable)
- Copy of current passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Application fee of €125
Should the Admissions Committee grant you an interview upon the review of your application, you will be contacted to schedule it in person, whether in Madrid or in your country through one of our offices. If you are based in a country where we do not have a global presence or you are not able to come to Madrid for the interview, we can also schedule a Skype interview for you.
A final decision communication is made typically 3 weeks after the interview has taken place, considering all documents have been received. The decision will be based on all the different aspects of your profile, as well as how your profile is aligned with the IE core values and learning environment.
If the Admissions Committee feels you do not meet the profile we are looking for, you will directly be denied admission to the program. Should this occur, you will only be eligible to reapply after 2 years have elapsed.
Please keep in mind that in case you are granted an admission:
- It will be valid for two intakes: the one you have applied for and the following;
- The next step is to pay the Place Reservation and the Contribution to the IE Foundation in order to ensure your place in the program.
Tuition Fees & Financial Aid
Loan applications must be submitted before specific deadlines. Please contact email@example.com for a customized attention of the best loan offerings applicable to you.
*Please bear in mind that prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change.