Master in International Relations - Admissions & feesLead the transition for a better tomorrow
TUITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The tuition fee includes:
• All expenses related to academic learning, including: access to relevant technology, multimedia learning tools, conferences, access to physical and digital library resources, and access to the various IE Centers of Excellence.
• A contribution to IE Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports students during and after the program.
*Tuition fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change. Special conditions apply for IE alumni—please contact your admissions advisor for more information.
We understand that furthering your education and training implies a significant investment, and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making the Master in International Relations more accessible.
Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
• You may pay your tuition fees in up to six consecutive installments.
• The payment plan can be used in conjunction with your financial aid award, should you receive a scholarship.
• Our payment plans are interest-free and there are no pre-approval requirements or credit checks.
Kindly note that plans with more than three consecutive installments will be charged €400 for the administrative service they incur.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
Relevant information regarding Covid-19
COMPLETE YOUR ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our number one priority, but we understand that planning for your future must continue. With this in mind, we have implemented an application process that is 100% online.
COVID-19 APPLICANTS’ FAQS
Due to the current worldwide circumstances with Covid-19, please have a look at the most frequently asked questions we have prepared and collected for our students and candidates.
Admission Senior Manager
Would you like to know more? We'd love to hear from you!RECIEVE INFO
Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume. See example here.
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. The validity of all previously mentioned English language certificates for IE’s admissions process is two years, from the date you took the exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
*Should you have any issues attaching the documents, you may send them directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via online) with a manager of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.