Master in International Relations - Admissions & fees
WANT TO KNOW MORE? TUITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The total tuition for the Master in International Relations is 30,200 euros*. IE uses a rolling admissions process; therefore, there is no single application deadline. However, we recommend applying early given the limited number of places in the program.
The tuition fee includes:
• All expenses related to academic learning, including: Access to relevant technology, multimedia learning tools, conferences, access to physical and digital library resources and access to the various IE Centers of Excellence.
• The mandatory one-week fieldtrip to Brussels.
• The optional international exchange semester at one of our renowned partner universities.
• A contribution to IE Foundation, a not-for-profit organization which supports students during and after the program.
*Tuition fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
Associate Director of Admissions
Would you like to know more? We'd love to hear from you!RECIEVE INFO
Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
*Should you have any issues attaching the documents, you may send them directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.
FINANCE YOUR DEGREE
The IE Foundation and all partner scholarships encourage talent, excellence, diversity, entrepreneurship and innovation.Learn more