Alberto Gómez Gómez
Alberto Gómez Gómez
Alberto Gómez Gómez (Segovia, 1990) is Senior Vice President at Creαdor Private Equity. Alberto is part of Creador+, a strategy and operational team that supports and creates value across Creador’s investments.
Alberto works closely and cooperatively with the respective entrepreneurs and management teams of the portfolio companies to conduct extensive analysis, ferret out insights and develop strategies to further improve growth and profitability.
Besides Creador, he is Adjunct Professor of Strategy at IE, teaching management and strategy courses for Business Administration and Data & Business Analytics Degrees.
Alberto’s previous professional experience include 8+ years of experience in worldwide strategy consulting firms (Principal at Oliver Wyman, Consultant in Booz&Co and Strategy&) and 2 years in mechanical engineering research (Research at Masdar, Abu Dhabi).
Alberto has international work experience across 10+ countries working with people from 25+ nations and has worked mainly for Retail & Consumer Goods companies.
Alberto holds a MSc in Mechanical Engineering with highest distinction GPA 4.0/4.0 from Masdar Institute and MIT where he received a full scholarship. He also holds a MSc in Industrial Engineering from Technical University of Madrid (UPM) where he was awarded Final Thesis Summa Cum Laude.
Alberto is passionate about entrepreneurship and wine. He is married with 1 kid (Nicolas) and 1 dog (Habibi) and loves family and travelling.
• Senior Vice President, Creαdor Private Equity, 2021 – Present
• Principal, Oliver Wyman, 2016 – 2021
• Consultant, Booz&Co (later Strategy&), 2014 – 2016
• Researcher, Masdar, 2012 – 2014
• Adjunct Professor of Strategy, IE University, Spain, 2020 – Present
• Assistant Professor, Masdar Institute, 2012 – 2014
• MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Masdar Institute, United Arab Emirates, 2012 – 2014
• Industrial Engineering, Technical University of Madrid (UPM), Spain, 2008 – 2012