Arturo Cuenllas Soler
Arturo Cuenllas Soler
Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
An experienced executive with broad expertise in Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Arturo Cuenllas, has led many teams in different companies and countries (Mexico, Dominican Republic, The Philippines, France….etc.) in the hospitality sector (+20years). Arturo has graduated from Hotel Management at Glion Institute of Higher Education, Executive Master in Tourism Management at IE Business School (graduated with honors), and PDD (High Advanced Management Program) at IESE Business School.
He is passionate about analyzing, studying, and teaching role-model organizations, leaders, and best practices in the field of human resources management, organizational behavior, and leadership. His areas of interest are: corporate cultures, interpersonal communications, and conflicts in organizations, high-performing teams, coaching of groups and individuals, motivation, managing for creativity in teams, learning organizations, and self-leadership.
Arturo is the founder of Conscious Hospitality, an educational consultancy company with the core competence of providing coaching and leadership programs to managers. His purpose is to train future managers and executives towards a more effective and authentic style of leadership; a leadership capable of balancing the needs of the individual and the organization, and developing high-performing teams with common values and goals.
He has also teaching experience as MBA professor in City University of Seattle, visiting professor in ESCP Europe, and MBA professor in ESDEN Business School.
• Founder of Hoteles Conscientes, Spain, 2013-currently
• General Manager, Hotel Puerta del Camino, Spain, 2010-2012
• General Manager, Hotels Promotora Imperial, Spain, 2007-2010
• General Manager Barceló Hotels (Barceló Hotel la Galea), Spain 2004-2006
• Hotel Director, Grupotel Hoteles (Imperio Playa, Cala San Vicente and Los Príncipes), Spain 2002-2004.
• +8 years experience as head of department in different hotels and countries: The Philippines, Mexico, France, Germany and Dominican Republic, 1994-2002
• Visiting Professor ESCP Europe Business School, 2013 – 2019
• Professor City University of Seattle, Switzerland, 2013 – 2019
• Professor ESDEN Business School, Spain, 2014 – 2019
• Visiting Professor Centro de estudios Garrigues 2013 – 2019
• Assistant Professor IE Business School, 2017 – 2019
• Assistant Professor IE University, 2018 – 2019
• PDD (High Advance Management Program) IESE Business School, Spain, 2008.
• Executive Master in Tourism Management IE Business School, Spain, 2005-2006.
• Bachelor in Hotel Management, Glion Hotel School, Switzerland, 1991-1994