Carmen Allo Pérez
Carmen Allo Pérez
Accounting & Management Control
Carmen Allo has spent all her professional life in Corporate and Investment Banking in Madrid as a senior banker.
She started her career in Citibank (back in 1.987) where she stayed 6 years followed by 6 years at Banco Central Hispano and 2 more once the merge with Banco Santander took place mostly dealing with Ibex 35 corporates. After having spent almost 15 years in largest American and Spanish banks, Carmen Allo moved to Royal Bank of Scotland where she stayed 4 years and became Corporate Bank Head for Spain and Portugal while upgrading RBS name in the league tables of many different products (syndicated loans, club deals, private placements, public bonds…).From 2006 until 2015 Carmen Allo worked for Rabobank, a Dutch bank leader in the food, beverages and agricultural businesses where she was exposed to M&A, equity and debt transactions helping Iberian players to gain size.
Professor Allo is currently an independent Board Member in quoted Corporate CAF (rolling stock) where she chair the Audit Committee and has also been sitting in Natra´s board as independent board member and chairman of the audit committee until it was delisted in August 2019. She holds a degree in Mathematics from the University of Zaragoza and an MBA from IE. She attended executive management programs at London Business School and at Harvard University. In the past, she also worked as a professor of Finance in the MBA program in I.E. and in the Private Engineering School ICAI. Mrs. Allo has also spoken at various conferences in IESE and EOI.
• Independent Board Member, Construcciones Auxiliares de Ferrocarriles (CAF) 2016-2019
• Chairman of the Audit Committee, CAF, 2019
• Independent Board Member in Natra, 2015-2019
• Chairman of the Audit Committee in Natra 2015-2019
• Senior Banker in Rabonbank (2006-2015)
• Corporate Bank Head for Iberian Peninsula, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), 2002-2005
• Adjunct Professor on Cost Accounting in IE (2016-present)
• Associate Professor of Banking Sector, EOI 2005
• Associate Professor on Financial Analysis, ICAI 1988
• Adjunct Professor Financial Analysis, IE Business School MBA program 1987-1988
• Degree in Mathematics, University of Zaragoza, Spain, 1981-1986
• MBA in Business Administration IE Business School, Spain, 1986-1987