With more than 16 years of sales and marketing experience, Charles has dedicated his career to building brands, driving innovation, strengthening customer relationships and leading teams to deliver high growth for blue chip FMCG companies. He has held both local market and regional roles in Argentina, Spain, Brazil and the US.
Charles is currently based out of Miami, where he oversees travel retail across the Americas for one of the world's most admired and fastest-growing premium spirits companies.
In 2011, Charles co-authored a multimedia tutorial, “The Marketing Plan,” for IE Business School. The case study explores the vital importance of a marketing plan, as well as its different components, from the business mission and vision to the expected results and control mechanisms.
Born and raised in Argentina, Charles holds dual Argentine and British citizenship and has an engineering background coupled with a Global MBA. He earned his degrees in Argentina and Spain, and has traveled extensively all over the world.
• Regional Director Americas – Global Travel Retail, Beam Suntory, USA, 2018-Present
• Senior Marketing Director LATAM, Beam Suntory, Brazil/USA, 2015-2018
• Brazil Commercial Director, Beam Suntory, Brazil, 2014-2015
• Area Director – Brazil & Southern Cone, Beam Suntory, Brazil, 2011-2014
• Marketing Manager, Maxxium, Spain, 2007-2011
• Consumer & Trade Marketing Associate, JTI, Spain, 2006-2007
• Various Supply Chain roles at ExxonMobil, McDonald’s, Kraft Foods, Argentina 2003-2005
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing, IE Business School, Spain, 2015-Present
• Industrial Management Engineer, ITBA – Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2003
• Executive MBA, IE Business School, Spain, 2011