Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
Erik has extensive consulting experience with international management teams and boards. He has worked on a wide variety of assignments in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia & the US.
He is also an Associate Professor at the well known IE Business School in Madrid and co-founder of Atazar; a venture that develops strategic business simulations.
Clients see Erik as a strategic, creative & result oriented change agent. He is specialized in the field of people & team development and change management.
Erik displays a high level of energy, optimism, he knows how to motivate individuals, teams and organizations.
• Managing Director. The Next Level (The Netherlands)
• Adjunct Professor. IE Business School (Spain)
• Co-founder. Atazar (The Netherlands)
• Project Director. Randstad Europe (Spain)
• Business Unit Director. Randstad (The Netherlands)
• Project manager. 1996 Olympic Games (USA)
• Infantry Officer. Royal Army of the Netherlands
• MBA. University of Glasgow (England)
• Faculty of Social Sciences and Psychology. Royal Military Academy (The Netherlands)