Luca Bianconi has been working for more than 15 years in management consulting, focusing on Financial Services. During his career, he has been working in various EU countries (Italy, France, Spain), UK, Russia and Middle East & Turkey.
Recently, he has joined Accenture where he leads the Asia, Middle East & Turkey Strategy FS team in Financial Services after several years working for Bain & Co and serving in the CEO staff office for Barclays Bank in London.
He graduated in Business Administration in Bocconi and holds an MBA from IE Business School.
• Managing Director, Co-Head of Financial Services for Asia since May 2020 and Head of for Financial Services for Middle East and Turkey, 2017 to date.
• Associate Partner, Bain & Company, Italy, France & Spain, 2006 – 2010 & 2013 – 2017.
• CEO, Bioera (listed entity at Milan Stock Exchange), Italy, 2011 – 2012.
• Associate Director at Chairman staff team, Barclays, UK, 2010 – 2011.
• M&A Analyst, HSBC, Milan, 2005 – 2006.
• Adjunct Professor of Strategy, IE University, Spain, 2019 – Present .
• MBA in Business Administration IE Business School, Spain, 2010.
• Master’s in science in Business Administration, Bocconi, Italy, 2005.