Matan Ganani – an Israeli living in Madrid, loves sports, technology, Real Madrid, and his family. He’s been lucky enough to turn his passion into his career by becoming a 2-time entrepreneur in the sports-tech space.
His first venture – Never Empty, was a pricing optimization platform for tickets for live events, focusing on sports, and working with some of Europe’s largest football clubs and venues.
His current venture – FANS-LEAGUE, is a platform which measures, quantifies, and gamifies the way fans consume sports. FANS-LEAGUE works with some of the largest media companies and leagues in the world.
Matan also serves as a mentor and early-stage advisor in startup accelerators and incubators.
He is an IE Business School MBA and holds an LLB (Law) and a BA (Political Science).
• VP Business Development (late founder), FANS-LEAGUE, Israel, 2018 – Present
• Founder & CEO, Never Empty, Spain, 2013-2017
• Goldfarb Seligman & Co, Israel, trainee lawyer – capital markets, 2010-2011
• Startup Mentor & Adjunct Professor, IE Business School, 2015- present
• Entrepreneur Mentor & Pitch Coach, Law Without Walls, University of Miami Law School, 2014-present
• Mentor & Startup Advisor, Founder Institute, 2016-Present
• International MBA, IE Business School, Spain, 2013
• LLB (Law), IDC, Israel, 2009
• BA (Political Science & Government), IDC, Israel, 2009