Matt Heusch is half-French, half-German and has lived for the last 20 years in Spain.
After starting his career in marketing and sales at FMCG companies such as L´Oréal and Heineken, he did his International MBA at IE Business School.
Since then, he started from scratch and sold 3 startups.
He raised money from Friends and Family, Business Angels, Venture Capital and Public Funds.
He managed to make money and lose money, found co-founders, hired employees, recruited board of directors, scaled his product internationally, won recognised startup awards and even appeared on the front page of the Financial Times.
Matt is now on his way to start his fourth company, does consulting on innovation for multinational companies and is an advisor for a few startups based in Spain.
He has been teaching for the last four years at IE Business School for several courses on innovation, starting-up, scaling-up and company culture. He is also a jury for several startup competitions.
You can find some of his masterclasses on www.matthieuheusch.com
You can find his full-profile on www.linkedin.com/in/matthieuheusch
• Innovation, Business Development & Startup Consultant, 2019 – Present
• CEO & Co-Founder, HeyPlease – CamareroApp, 2013-2019
• CEO & Co-Founder, GasPay, 2015-2019
• CEO & Co-Founder, DoctorDoctor, 2011-2013
• Sales, Marketing and Innovation, Heineken, 2006-2009
• Marketing, L´Oréal, 2005-2006
• Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, IE Business School, Spain, 2019-Present
• Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, IE Business School, Spain, 2015-2019
• International MBA in Business Administration, IE Business School, Spain, 2010
• International Management BBA, Lancaster University, UK, 2005
• European Management BBA, ICADE, Spain, 2005