Miguel López Gónzález de León
Miguel López González de León
Accounting & Management Control
Senior Chief Financial Officer with twenty four years of management experience in small, medium and large companies. Expert/specialist in internal control procedure optimisation, thanks to a wide experience. Profound knowledge of the running/management in service-based, trading and insurance companies . Member of Executive Board.
Best Professor IE Master Program in July 2012 and July 2016. Financial Accounting subject.
• CFO IT AXA MEDLA IT , Spain 2010 -2019
• CFO Sogeti ( CAP GEMINI Group) Spain 2008-2010
• Financial Manager Spain, Portugal, Israel, Greece and Turkey IBM Global Services 2006-2008
• Financial Manager Spain, Portugal, Israel, Greece and Turkey IBM Global Services Ros 1996-2006
• From 2004 until current date Professor of IE Business School of Madrid (IE Business School) in the Control Department (Financial Accounting and operational Finance) teaching in MIN, IMBA, Executive MBA and APD (English and Spanish groups).
• From 2017 until current date Professor ICEA in Financial analysis Balance and P&L in Insurance sector.
• From 2002 until 2008 Professor of Universidad Carlos III in the Business Department (Accounting and Finance).
• Universidad del País Vasco (UPV) Professor of Courses in San Sebastian about Finances and Accounting.
• High Management Program by ESADE 2017.
• DEA Applicated Economy Universidad Complutense de Madrid 1.999 – 2001.
• Program Corporate Finance, 998 by Instituto de Empresa
• Master in Economic and Financial Accounting Audit 1.996 – 1.997 by Economists College of Madrid.
• Executive MBA (1.995 – 1.996) by Instituto de Empresa de Madrid (IE Business School ).
• Graduate in Business and Administration (1.987 – 1.992) by Universidad Complutense de Madrid.