Nina Skov Hansen has a wide teaching experience at different academic levels as well as experience as a visiting scholar at the University of Kyoto, Japan and at the University of Pisa, Italy.
She has also worked as a research assistant at the University of Roskilde, DK and lately as pedagogical consultant for the Spanish Ministry of Education.
• Adjunct Professor of Mathematics, IE University, Spain, 2016 – Present
• National Coordinator at the Spanish Ministry of Education, Spain, 2015 – 2016
• Project Manager, Spanish Ministry of Education, Spain, 2011 – 2012
• High School Teacher, Various High Schools, Denmark, 1996 – 2002
• Research assistant, University of Roskilde, Denmark 1997 – 1998
• Teacher Assistant, University of Copenhagen, Denmark 1995 – 1996
• M.Sc. (major in Mathematics and minor in Japanese Culture and Language), University of Roskilde and University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1996
• High School Teacher license in Mathematics and Japanese, Vordingborg Highshool, DK, 2000