The admissions process

At IE we look for the best talent. Therefore, we take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate and look at every aspect of your application.



Completed Online Application Form


English Language Certficate


A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent


The admissions process starts  by submitting your online application along with your supporting documents.

Highlight relevant academic and professional achievements, and tell us why you’re motivated to pursue the MRCB.

It will take roughly 1 week for the Admissions Committee to review your file and provide you with initial feedback.You can start your online application at

You can attach all your supporting documents to your online application, including your entrance exam and language certificate results. Alternatively, you can also send them by email to at your earliest convenience. Supporting documents include:
• Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
• Entrance exam* (GMAT, the GRE or the IE Global Admissions test)
• Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
• English Language Certificate (TOEFL minimum 100, IELTS minimum 7.0, or Cambridge Advanced/Proficiency no older than 2 years)
• 2 Letters of Recommendation
• 3 Essays
• Photocopy of Passport/DNI
• 1 Photo

The interview helps us to know you in better, tests your communication abilities and will help determine whether or not your profile will meet the demands of the program. Interviews may be scheduled on campus, at one of our offices worldwide, in coordination with an IE event, or by Skype, should you be unable to meet us in person.

After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-2 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.



To have a Spanish bachelor´s degree certificate or equivalent (not your academic transcripts).

In case your bachelor´s degree is from outside of Europe, your degree certificate must attest a level of studies equivalent to a Spanish university degree that would allow you access to postgraduate studies in your country of study.

If the university degree was issued outside of the European Union (EU) or Switzerland, it should be legalized (either via the Hague Apostille or through diplomatic/consular legalization procedures).

If the Diploma is not in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese or Latin: a sworn translation is needed.