05/09/2014. Madrid (SPAIN)Admission Test
05/09/2014. Madrid (SPAIN)Open Day
06/09/2014. Segovia (SPAIN)Open Day
06/09/2014. Segovia (SPAIN)Admission Test
11/09/2014. Madrid (SPAIN)Admission Test
Do you have any questions?plegar/desplegar
Each application must be accompanied by the following documentation*:
- The results of your university entrance exam: SAT, ACT, LNAT or CAS
- An original or a certified copy of an academic transcript of your high school or university studies (either current or from recent years), specifying all courses taken and the grades obtained
- Letters of recommendation: one from a professor or tutor, and another from your career counselor, director of studies, or the director of the institution (the dean or rector in the case of university students)
- A certified photocopy of your passport, National Identity Card or Foreign Residents Identification Number
- A recent resume/CV with details of your academic record, work experience, and extracurricular activities. We are interested in discovering your talents and skills both on a personal and a professional level. Tell us about any honors or awards you may have received throughout the course of your education.
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Additional documents: A portfolio of your work and any other certificates or awards (along with any related newspaper clippings) you may have received and that you consider relevant. This provides us with a better overall picture of who you are, of your achievements, and of your interests.
* All official documents must be submitted in Spanish, and stamped by a sworn translator.
NOTE: Students applying to the Bachelor in Architecture must submit a portfolio of their creative work. It can contain art, images, or anything that documents your artistic talent and design skills.
The entire admission process must be done in the language that the student intends to study in. If you present the results of your SAT, ACT, LNAT or CAS exam in English, but you wish to study a Bachelor degree in Spanish, the Admissions Department will accept it, but you will have to complete the rest of the admissions process, including the Application Form and essays in English.
As a future IE University student, you must be proficient in the language you intend to complete your Bachelor studies in. In addition, in order to graduate, you must reach a sufficient level to work in both English and Spanish.
You can submit certificates or diplomas of your proficiency in English or Spanish. These documents are optional, however, as we will evaluate your language competence through the admissions process.