Professor, Master in Market Research and Cosumer Behavior
Country Manager, Southern Europe & LATAM - DYNATA
Communication, Media & Marketing
Andrea has over 15 years of experience in Market Research, Consulting and Advertising and is the Country Manager of Dynata in Southern Europe & LATAM.
Andrea seats on the Board of the I+A Association (Insights & Analytics España), being responsible for the Communication Area; he is also an active member of other market research associations such as ESOMAR or ASSIRM in Italy.
He is married with two children and in his free time he likes to play tennis and golf, and on top of everything, enjoying time with his family.
- Country Manager, Southern Europe & LATAM – DYNATA, Spain 2019 – till date
- Director, Consulting & Investment Research EMEA – RESEARCH NOW SSI; Spain 2017- 2019
- Director, Business Development – REPUTATION INSTITUTE; Spain 2016 – 2017
- Country Manager, Southern Europe & Spain Office Director – SSI; Spain 2011 – 2016
- Senior Account Executive, Spain & Italy – SSI: Spain 2008 – 2011
- Accounts Supervisor – La Tienda de Campañas; Spain 2005 – 2008
- Adjunct Professor of Data Gathering Tools for Insights Generation, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, 2019 – Present
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Economics & Business Administration – University La Sapienza, Italy 2005
- Business Administration – Windesheim University, The Netherlands – 2004