Accounting & Management Control
Antonio Carranceja was born in 1962, he is married and is the father of three children. In 1985 he finished his studies and started a professional and academic activity.
His professional activity began at Arthur Andersen in the Consulting division (now Accenture) and after working for two brokers of Financial Markets, Finacor and Capital Markets SVB he began a long stage at the French bank Société Génerale. He joined SocGen in 1992 as senior trader of fixed Income and ended up managing the activity of the Markets Division for Spain and Portugal. In 2016 Antonio leaves Société Générale and develops since then investment and banking related activities.
Regarding his academic activity, started teaching at the Autonomous University of Madrid, of which he is currently Associated Professor of the Area of Accounting and Finance, belonging to the Department of Finance. He has taught finance courses at CEU, ICADE (masters), Ie, MEFF, etc.
• Independent Advisor Banco de Crédito Social Cooperativo (Madrid 2018-present). Member of the Audit Committee. Member of the Risk Committee. Compensation Committee Member.
• Independent Advisor, EBN Sociedad de Valores (Madrid 2018-present)
• Shareholder and Member of the Investment Committee JB46, S.R.L. (Madrid 2017-present). Private Equity company dedicated to investment in Search Funds.
• Shareholder of Sachem Parners, Search Fund Barcelona (2017- present)
• Dominical Advisor Altura Ltd. Madrid Securities Company (2014-2017). Altura Security House is the biggest Ltd. Broker Society for Futures and Options.
• Member of the Management Committee of Société Générale, Branch in Spain (Madrid 2009-2017)
• Managing Director : Director of the Market Division of Société Générale Madrid (2009-2017)
• Adjunct Professor, Financial Mathematics, Autonomous University of Madrid, 1987-1991
• University Professor. Department of Finance, Autonomous University of Madrid, 1991-presente
• Adjunct Professor, Management Control, Ie, Segovia 2016-2018
• Adjunct Professor, Accounting for Decision Making, Ie, Madrid 2017-2018
•Adjunct Professor, Capital Markets & Finance II, Ie, Madrid 2018-2019
• Ph.D. in Economics 1989. Autonomous University of Madrid.
• Degree in Economics and Business Administration. 1980-1985. Autonomous University of Madrid.
• San Agustín School of Madrid. Baccalaureate and primary education