Cristina Elson Alfonso
Cristina Elson Alfonso
For more than 15 years, Cristina Elson developed her professional career in Marketing Departments of leader Companies such as United Distillers-Diageo, Bacardi, Gallina Blanca, Revlon and Natura Bisse. She managed Global Leader Brands and created New Products and Concepts coordinating R&D&I and Production Departments in US, Mexico, South Africa and Europe. This huge experience has given her a complete strategic vision about how to manage, develop and consolidate all kind of Brands, specially in the Spirits, Food, Fashion, Beauty and Cosmetics industry.
In 2008 she created her own Strategic Consulting Company providing advice to International Companies in Branding, Product Positioning, Communication Diagnostics, Distribution Development, Social Media & New Technologies and Customer Experience. She’s creator of the concept “Women Psychomarketing”.
Her ideas have been published in business magazines such as MarketingNews, Marketing+Ventas, Quality&Spa. She has been guest speaker in several workshops, conferences and recently she has taught Master Classes "Marketing Today: from Products to Customer Experience" in Japan, Korea and China in behalf of the IE. Her first book "Business & Entrepreneurship: from Traditional Business to Modern Vision" is currently awaiting an upcoming publication.
She’s been teaching in public organizations as Ajuntament de Barcelona, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona and prestigious Business Schools and Universities (UOC, IED). With particular emphasis, she’s been Marketing Professor in the IE Global and Executive MBA for the last 9 years.
• Partner Director in Elson Consulting, (2008 to present)
• Marketing Director in Natura Bissé, (2007-08)
• Marketing Manager Expansion & Business Dev. in REVLON-Colomer Group, (2001-07)
• Group Product Manager in Gallina Blanca (Agrolimen Group), (2000-01)
• Brand Manager in Bacardi, (1998-00)
• Product Manager Senior in United Distillers/Diageo, (1994-98)
• Adjunct Professor, IE Global MBA / Executive MBA, (Since 2010)
• Adjunct Professor, "Business & Entrepreneurship", UOC, (2011-19)
• Adjunct Professor, IE Marketing Blended, (2014)
• Adjunct Professor, Istituto Europeo di Design, (Since 2010)
• Adjunct Professor, E.S.E.R.P. (1998-00)
• MBA, Ramon Llull University, Spain (1992-95)
• International MBA, Manhattan College NY, USA, 1995
• International Degree International Marketing, London Chamber of Commerce, UK (1992)
• Comunication and PR Degree, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain (1988-1991)