Cristina Vicedo Álvarez
Cristina Vicedo Álvarez
Communication, Media & Marketing
B.A. in Law, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (ES). MBA by CEOE.
She is currently working in different roles:
– CEO & Founder of Sincerely, a creative agency for branding, marketing and communication.
– President of Aebrand, the Spanish Branding Agency.
– MCMC Academic Director and professor of Brand management and consulting.
– MDGM professor of Branding
– Radio host at Libertad FM, “Women between two worlds”
– External Advisor for Woman’s Week Foundation
She started in 1986 as a consultant for the Finance Ministry which led her into a MBA at the CEOE, under the European International Exchange Programme. The MBA gave her the opportunity to start working for Masterfoods Inc. in their marketing department, evolving from Product Brand Manager to Group Brand Manager within seven years. Thereafter, she worked in Yoplait as Marketing and Trade Marketing Manager for three years. Since 1999, she worked at FutureBrand building brand strategies and identities, as well as integrated communication plans for corporate brands in Spain such as Telefónica, Acciona, Tavex, Cinfa, Meliá Hotels International, Castilla y León, Mapfre, Verti Seguros, BBVA, Ayesa, Duro Felguera,… among others. She has also led international projects like the Country Brand of Bolivia and Nespresso Brand relaunch. She has been for the last 10 years the General Manager at FutureBrand Spain, the Brand consultancy of McCann Worldgroup.
From 2009, she is associate professor in IE and gives lecturers about Branding and Communication in different marketing academies and institutional forums.
• CEO y Founder Sincerely – Sep 2020 – Currently
www.sincerely.es: Sincerely is a creative agency that provides advice to clients in Branding, Communication and Marketing
• General Manager: FutureBrand – Dec 2011 – Sep 2020
Consultant Specialized in the creation and re-positioning of brands, including Brand strategy, design and implementation. Futurebrand belongs to the Communication group McCann.
• Consultancy Director FutureBrand España (McCann Worldgroup) – Nov 1999 – Dec 2011
• Marketing and trademarketing manager: General Mills – Yoplait – Mar 1997 – Oct 1999
• Group Brand Manager – Apr 1991 – Mar 1997 Mars Petcare
• Brand manager Mars Petcare: 1991 – 1997
• Consultant: Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda. 1989 – 1991
• MCMC Academic Director, 2020 – Present
• MCMC Professor, 2009 – Present
• MDGM Professor, 2012 – Present
• Coach Final Project MCMC PT/ FT, 2009 – Present
• ICA – Instituto de Consejeros y Administradores, 2021
• ISDI- DIBEX – Digital Business Executive Program, 2019 – 2019
• CEOE formación- Master of Business Administration – MBA, 1989 – 1990
• Universidad Complutense de Madrid – Law Degree, 1983 – 1989