David Carro Estrade
David Carro Estrade
Professor, Master in Digital Business & Innovation
Head of Digital Capabilities, Vodafone
Human Sciences and Technology
David has dedicated more than 20 years of professional experience to develop Digital products and experiences for end customers in different industries in Puerto Rico, United Kingdom and Spain.
He has worked for Grand Thornton, Ernst & Young and Vodafone developing and implementing innovative technology projects with high impact in customers.
In Vodafone he led international teams and projects, developing processes and work technologies covering 16 countries. He is currently Head of Digital Capabilities in the Digital Transformation office in Vodafone Spain, implementing new working methods (Agile) and developing Digital Products that support innovative Experiences for increasingly empowered and demanding customers.
For over 20 years, he has combined his professional experience with his passion as lecturer in Universities and Business Schools.
He is founder member of Foro Digital del Ateneo de Madrid (a non profit organization to spread the benefits of the Digital Society), and founding partner in GenD a Digital Talent Accelerator.
- Head of Digital Capabilities, Vodafone, 2015 – current
- Digital Program Manager, Vodafone, 2008 – 2015
- Global Systems Manager, Vodafone Global, 2000 – 2008
- Project Consulting Director, Técnicas Formación, 1998 – 2000
- Manager, Ernst & Young, Spain, 1996 – 1998
- Grand Thorton, Consulting Manager, Puerto Rico, 1995 – 1996
- Adjunct Professor of User Experience & Personalization, HST, IE Business School, Spain, 2019 – Present
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Experience and Conversion, IE Executive Education, Spain, 2026 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Senior Management Program, IE Business School, 2019 – Present
- Associate Professor, Information Systems. Pontificia Comillas University (ICADE) – 1998 – 2006
- International Executive MBA, IE Business School, Spain, 2009
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Autonoma Madrid University, Spain, 1998