Enrique González Campuzano
Enrique González Campuzano
Enrique Gonzalez, known by many as “Kiri”, is Partner at McKinsey & Company, where he leads client relationships and teams for several companies in Spain, and across Europe & LatAm. He covers topics in CEOs agenda regarding strategy, marketing, sales, operations and finance. He is a European leader in the Telecom sector and in the Strategy, Marketing and Sales function (across sectors) at McKinsey in which he is the Leader of Marketing & Sales in Iberia (Spain & Portugal) and core leader of Sales & Channel topics Globally.
He spent one year transfer in the New York Office and has experience leading projects and clients in Europe (Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, France, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Germany, UK, Croatia), LatAm (e.g., Brazil, Mexico, Peru), USA, Africa (e.g., South Africa), Middle East (e.g., EAU, Saudi), and Asia (e.g., Singapore).
Besides McKinsey, he is Professor of Strategy at IE Business School (at the International MBA) and at UNIR. He worked as Nuclear Engineer in Iberdrola, as Consultant in Arthur Andersen, and as Investment Banker in Lehman Brothers.
He holds an M.B.A. with highest distinction (GPA: 5.0/5.0) from MIT Sloan, (Boston-USA) where he taught Microeconomics to the M.B.A. students (+400 students) during several Summer pre-Terms and was awarded “Excellence in Teaching 2006-2007” prize as the best Teacher of the year. He also holds a MS. with highest distinction (ranked 1 out of 150 students) in Industrial Engineering from Universidad Pontificia Comillas (I.C.A.I.) where he taught Calculus (as Teacher Assistant for 1st year Class) for three years. He holds CFA Level I & II, likes traveling and sports (sailing, golf, soccer, running, and tennis) and is actively involved in several NGOs on Education, Innovation and Economic development (Entreculturas, Círculo de empresarios, Generation, Cotec, Horizontes Abiertos).
He is international speaker on future of channels & digital. Examples: White Paper on the “Opportunity of Digitalization in Europe” jointly with COTEC, speaker in "Expansion" event in Bertelsmann Expo center in Madrid on "The Future of Outsourcing", article on "Expansion" and "El Mundo" on current and future trends of independent work (entrepreneurship, etc) in Spain, Europe and USA, speaker in “Expo Client” on "The Future of Care in a Digital World" in Santiago Bernabeu; Madrid, speaker in “Spanish Experts Channel Association” in 2015 on "The use of Technology in Customer Care" across sectors in AEERC, speaker multiple McKinsey Conference such as: EMEA TMT Conference in Rome on "RTS approach for sales in stores", EMEA Conference in Warsaw on "New footprint optimization with analytics", EMEA TMT Conference in Stockholm regarding "In-store operations case examples"., EMEA Rising Stars Conference with on "The Future of channels" in Kitzbühel
He has been selected as one of the Top 100 Spanish Economic leaders of tomorrow by Institute Choiseul both in 2016 and 2017. He is married with 3 kids and loves travelling, sports and family.
• Partner, McKinsey & Company, Spain, 2008-Present
• Associate, McKinsey & Company, USA, 2007-2008
• Summer Associate Investment Banker, Lehman Brothers, USA, 2006
• Business Analyst, McKinsey & Company, Spain, 2003-2005
• Analyst, Arthur Andersen, Spain, 2002-2003
• Nuclear Engineer, Iberdrola, Spain, 2002
• Adjunct Professor of Strategy, IE Business School, Spain, 2017-Present
• Assistant Professor of Strategy, UNIR, Spain, 2016-Present
• Assistant Professor of Economics, MIT -Sloan School of Management, USA; 2006-2008
• Teacher Assistant of Calculus, Statistics and Algebra, Univ. Pontificia Comillas ICAI, Spain 1999-2002
• MBA in Business Administration, MIT Sloan School of Management, USA, 2005-2007
• FA – Chartered Financial Analyst Level 1 & 2, USA, 2006-2008
• MS in Industrial Engineering, Univ. Pontificia Comillas ICAI, Spain 1998-2003