Professor, Master in Talent Development & Human Resources
Co-founder, Consultant and Trainer in RRHH and Organizational Culture, Wakku
Behavior & Talent
Eugenia is a Psychologist specialized in Positive Psychology. Through the years, she has made an impact in her field, focusing on developing programs and strategies on enhancing and sustaining positive work cultures. She is the founder and CEO of Wakku, a consulting firm focused on Multiplying Happiness.
She has experience in HR management for more than 7 years in a group of international companies, including Equipos y Sistemas Hidrocaven, Maquinarias MEGA, Delta Industrial Equipment, among others. In the last couple of years, she´s being consulting, training and teaching strategic talent management in organizations, cultural transformation, happiness, management by values, business management, emotional intelligence and development of high performance teams. She has helped companies like Toyota, Saint Gobain, Ferrer, Iberostar Hotels, Palladium, Kids & Us, Delivering Happiness, El Abogado, Hard Rock, IEBS Business School, Palladium Hotel Group, Attittud Consulting, HyM, Aticco Coworking, among others.
Her international professional career has been focused on the development of strategies that promote the development of sustainable and positive organizational cultures, in the implementation of strategic business plans, and in the creation of programs for the integral development of people. She has led and implemented team integration projects, recruitment based on values, management by talents and strengths, cultural transformation and promotion of well-being and happiness. Her programs of recruitment through values and management by talents have received recognitions such as the PositivArte Positive Education Award in Madrid and have been presented at various Positive Psychology Congresses in Europe, the US and Venezuela.
During her career she had the opportunity to live in Hong Kong, Ghana, USA, South Africa, Swaziland and Venezuela, allowing her to learn from other realities and improve her projects adapting them to different cultures. She earned the Senior Bridge Award given by Haverford College for her programs implemented in Swaziland and South Africa.
- Co-founder, Consultant and Trainer in RRHH and Organizational Culture, Wakku, International, apr 2017 – current
- Happiness Global Coachsultant, Delivering Happiness Spain, Global, jan 2018 – current
- Human Resources, Culture, and Business Strategy Consultant, Freelance, Spain, sep 2016 – current
- HR National Manager, Equipos y Sistemas Hidrocaven, Venezuela, jan 2014 – oct 2016
- HR Regional Manager, Equipos y Sistemas Hidrocaven, Venezuela, apr. de 2012 – jan 2014
- Recruitment Specialist, Equipos y Sistemas Hidrocaven, Venezuela, jan 2011 – apr 2012
- Adjunct Professor of the Talent Development and Human Resources Master, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, Spain, jan 2020 – current
- Positive Psychology Certification II: Applied Positive Psychology, Universidad Metropolitana, Venezuela, 2016
- Positive Psychology Certification I: Bases for Well-Being Universidad Metropolitana, Venezuela, 2015
- Executive Coaching Certification, Universidad Central, Venezuela, 2014
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.), Haverford College, United States, 2010