Eva Katharina Herber
Eva Katharina Herber
Professor, Master in Corporate & Marketing Communication FT
Behavior & Talent
Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
Eva Katharina Herber is a former Marketing and International Business Executive, now Psychologist, Trainer and Coach. Eva started her career at consumer goods companies like Procter & Gamble in International Marketing but then decided to follow her calling into the world of Psychology. She graduated in Psychology while still working full time in the corporate world as an International Business Development Executive for a software consultancy, where she was in charge of the international expansion of the company into countries like South Africa, Mexico and Brasil. After getting trained as a Coach and adding an Expert Degree in Positive Psychology she started working as a therapist and coach at SINEWS. In her role as content director and master trainer she has been creating and providing highly acclaimed training programs in Applied Positive Psychology for IEPP and The Langley Group.
Eva delivers Positive Psychology interventions and training for individuals and companies to boost well-being and performance through the identification and development of personal and professional strengths. As a professor she teaches Strengths Coaching in different Positive Psychology Courses at IEPP/La Salle and Mindfulness with the Habitar el Tiempo project in Madrid. At IE she teaches different applications of Positive Psychology to workplace and personal. Her classes focus on evidence-based knowledge, group involvement, inspirational elements, personal applicability and many practical, fun experiences.
She believes that the key to long-term personal success is based on harnessing our strengths to a personal mission that generates meaning and wellbeing.
Watch her TEDx talks “Focus on Strengths” and “Meaning Works!” for more insights about her work.
- 2004 – 2005: Procter and Gamble, Assistant Brand Manager
- 2005 -2011: Nexium Customer Solutions, International Business Development Manager
- 2011 – Today: Instituto Europeo de Psicología Positiva, Different positions, today: Master Trainer and Lead Trainer of different online courses.
- 2011 – Today: Sinews MTI, Psychologist and Coach
- 2018 – Today: The Langley Group, Consultant, Executive Coach and Trainer for Corporate Training programs build around Neuroscience, Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence
- 2013 – Today: Adjunct Professor: IE Business School (Stress Management, Behavioral Fitness), IE University (Positive Psychology, Awaken the Leader Within, Psychological Capital),
- 2017 – Today: IEPP/La Salle (Content Creator and Master Trainer of the Master of Applied Positive Psychology)
- 2000 – 2004: Dual Degree in International Business Management from European School of Business, Reutlingen and Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICADE, Madrid, Spain
- 2005 – 2011 Bachelor in Psychology (Licenciatura), UNED, Spain
- 2011-2012: Core Essential Coaching Graduate, Coach U, New York
- 2012: Expert in Positive Psychology, IEPP (Instituto Europeo de Psicología Positiva), Madrid, Spain
- 2013: Accredited Practitioner Realise2, Centre of Applied Positive Psychology, London, UK
- 2013-14: Master in Clinical Practice, AEPCCC, European Society of Psychology
- 2016: Certified Positive Psychology Coach, Positive Acorn, Portland, Canada.