Federico De Diego
Federico De Diego
Behavior & Talent
Federico de Diego is a senior executive and entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience in Human Resources and its strategy. His international background and broad HR expertise—notably in compensation & benefits, employee experience and, organizational development—provide unrivaled insight and guidance.
A champion of cultural and transformational processes, Federico has led M&A initiatives, managed consulting projects and, contributed to corporate-governance issues from an HR perspective.
Before joining IE, professor de Diego taught Human Resources Strategy and Compensation KPI’s at Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (UCAB) for the School of Social Sciences in Caracas, Venezuela.
He is also an Adjunct Professor at IE School of Human Science and Technology, and an academic collaborator for the IE Center for C-Centricity in Madrid.
• Adjunct Faculty, IE – HST, Spain, 2017 – Present
• Co-Founder and General Manager, Agua enCaja Mejor, Spain, 2018 – 2020
• Co-Founder, Agua enCaja Mejor, Spain, 2015 – 2018
• Global HR – Bank Distribution, Zurich Insurance Group, Switzerland, 2015 – 2018
• Corporate HR & Comms Director, JV Zurich-Santander (Zurich Insurance Group), Spain, 2012 – 2017
• Human Resources & Communications Director, Zurich Insurance Group, Venezuela, 2010 – 2012
• Human Resources & Communications Director, Cadbury Adams, Venezuela, 2009 – 2010
• Global Learning & Development Manager, Philip Morris International, Spain, 2007 – 2008
• Human Resources Director, Philip Morris International, Venezuela, 2005 – 2007
• Total Rewards Consultant, Towers Perrin, Venezuela, 2001 – 2005
• HR Analyst, LASMO PLC (ENI), Venezuela, 2000 – 2001
• Adjunct Faculty, IE HST, Spain, 2017 – Present
• Adjunct Faculty, UCAB, Venezuela, 2009 – 2013
• Master’s in Finance, IESA, Venezuela, 2005
• Bachelor in Industrial Relations, UCAB, Venezuela, 2002