Professor, Executive Master in Digital Transformation & Innovation
Senior Director of Data Science & Technology, IE University
Data Science & Technology
He has a strong professional background in Consulting and Technology industries, with significant business outcomes in large corporations worldwide through innovation and technology enablement.
In the last few years, he has focused on Digital Transformation processes.
He has also lectured at numerous Universities, Conferences and Companies in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia. Currently researching about Innovation Ecosystems and Ontologies.
- Senior Director of Data Science & Technology, Ie University – School of Human Sciences &
- Country Director, Teradata Consulting, Spain & Portugal, 2013-2018
- CEO & Founder, Avantics, Spain & Latam, 2009-2013
- Indra Systems, Head of Technology Consulting Division, Spain Headquarters, 2002- 2009
- EY (Ernst & Young), Partner, Spain, 1995-2002
- Previous positions in PwC, Santander and Deloitte
- Adjunct Professor of Innovation Ecosystems and Data Management & Governance, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- Professor of Innovation and Business Analytics, EOI (Escuela de Organización Industrial), Spain, 2009-2013
- D. Candidate in Computing Engineering, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 2019-Present
- Executive MBA, IE Business School, Spain, 1988
- Graduate in Economics & Business Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, 1984
- Advanced Banking Program, The Wharton School-Univ. of Pennsylvania, USA, 1994
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), DAMA International, USA, 2020