Jesús Prada Alonso
Jesús Prada Alonso
Data Science & Technology
Professor Prada possesses a double-degree program in informatics and mathematics, a master’s double-degree of applied mathematics + master of investigation and innovation in information and communications technology, machine learning specialty and a PhD. in machine learning.
He has 9+ years of experience as a researcher in machine learning applied to real-world problems, including renewable energies and healthcare. He has published seven papers on this topic and plan to publish another one in the coming months. He also has knowledge of the corporate world, having 7+ years of experience as a Data Scientist working for different companies ranging from healthcare startups to airline companies.
In his freetime, his main hobbies are travelling and sports.
• Machine Learning Manager, Sigesa, Spain, 2018 – Present
• Freelance Data Scientist, Iberia Express, Spain, 2016 – Present
• Freelance Data Scientist, Hospital Clínico San Carlos, Spain, 2018
• Machine Learning Engineer, Madrid-MIT M+Vision Consortium, Spain, 2016
• Data Scientist, Kernel Analytics, Spain, 2015
• Adjunct Professor, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, Spain, 2018 – Present
• Professor, EDEM, Spain, 2019 – Present
• Teacher, DevAcademy, Spain, 2017 – 2018
• Research intern, Machine Learning Group (GAA) at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM) , Spain, 2014 – 2015
• Research intern, Instituto de Ingeniería del Conocimiento (IIC) , Spain, 2013
• PhD in Informatics and Telecommunications, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Spain, 2015 – 2020
• Master’s double-degree of investigation and innovation in information and communications technology, ICT (computational intelligence specialty) + Master of Applied Mathematics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Spain, 2013 – 2015.
• Double-degree program in informatics and mathematics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Spain, 2007 – 2013