Managing Director, Head of for Financial Services for Middle East and Turkey, Accenture
Human Sciences and Technology
Luca Bianconi has been working for more than 15 years in management consulting, focusing on Financial Services. During his career, he has been working in various EU countries (Italy, France, Spain), UK, Russia and Middle East & Turkey.
Recently, he has joined Accenture where he leads the Middle East & Turkey Strategy & Consulting team in Financial Services after several years working for Bain & Co.
He graduated in Business Administration in Bocconi and holds an MBA from IE Business School.
- Managing Director, Head of for Financial Services for Middle East and Turkey, 2017 to date
- Senior Principal, Bain & Company, Italy, France & Spain, 2006-2010 & 2013-2017
- CEO, Bioera (listed entity at Milan Stock Exchange), Italy, 2011-2012
- Associate Director at Chairman staff team, Barclays, UK, 2010-2011
- M&A Analyst, HSBC, Milan, 2005-2006
- Adjunct Professor of Marketing, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- MBA in Business Administration IE Business School, Spain, 2010
- Master’s in science in Business Administration, Bocconi, Italy, 2005